|The Compounding Center Pharmacy meets the compounding needs of otolaryngologists and patients throughout Louisiana. Our compounding pharmacists have the ability to custom compound medications in our state-of-the-art compounding laboratory located in Lafayette. We compound medications that improve therapeutic outcomes, reduce side effects, and save patients time and money.
When to Compound for Otolaryngology
Compounding medications for conditions diagnosed by otolaryngologists is essential in these instances:
- Your first line therapy fails
- A commercially manufactured medication is on backorder or discontinued
- Your patient has a medical necessity which requires an alternative dosage form or strength be utilized, outside of what is commercially available
- Your patient has an allergy or side effect to a commercially available product
- The medical condition and/or medical history of the patient, is such, that it requires the use of multiple therapies combined into one medication
Benefits of Compounding for Otolaryngologists
You can use the power of pharmacy compounding to benefit your patients’ well being, and to support your position as a problem solving medical specialist within your community. Utilizing compounding as a treatment option allows you to accrue these benefits:
The Compounding Center Pharmacy - Compounding for Common Conditions in Otolaryngology
- Expand your treatment armamentarium, and develop a highly satisfied patient base
- Distinguish your medical practice from that of other providers in your field of medicine, and grow your practice
- Be assured of competitive, affordable prices that make treatment possible and practical for you and your patients
We have the ability to compound medications for the following common conditions you treat, including:
Creating Customized Delivery Forms for Otolaryngology
- Ear Infections
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Throat Infections/Sore Throats
- And many more!
We can create medications in the following delivery forms that will increase compliance, reduce the stress of administration, and maximize the potential for therapeutic success:
Compounding Safe & Legal
- Otic Powders
- Otic Drops
- Otic Solutions
- Flavored Oral Suspensions
- Throat Sprays
- Intranasal Solutions/Sprays
- Nasal Ointments
- And many more!
Our compounding pharmacy must comply with the regulations set forth by the State Board of Pharmacy. The State Board of Pharmacy sets and enforces regulations for compounding, just as it does for traditional pharmacy. The ingredients used by our pharmacy to make compounds come from FDA-registered and inspected facilities.
The Compounding Center Pharmacy - Otolaryngologists’ Trusted Compounding Resource!
Our pharmacists have received extensive training in compounding techniques and have access to a support network that generates a constant exchange of ideas and innovations. We are active members of the Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA).
Our goal is to make sure that you and your patients receive high-quality compounded medications at the most competitive prices. Our Pharmacy accepts prescriptions from licensed prescribers via the phone, fax, or hard copy. By law, we are not allowed to dispense any compounded medications without an authorized prescription from a licensed prescriber. We would be happy to speak with you regarding questions you may have about compounding or the prescribing process. Call us today - You’ll be glad you did!
The Compounding Center Pharmacy
3810 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy.,Suite 200
Lafayette, LA 70503
Tel: (337) 981-8844
Fax: (337) 981-8884