|Are the Changes I’m Experiencing Normal?
As you get older, your health concerns are likely to change:
- How can I better manage my everyday aches and pains?
- Could testosterone therapy help me to feel young again?
- What are my options for treating erectile dysfunction?
Our compounding pharmacists can help you and your health care provider address these and other questions related to men’s health, and find the solution that best fits your individual needs.
The Compounding Center Pharmacy - Providing Personalized Care for Men throughout Louisiana
Our highly trained pharmacists have the ability to custom make certain medications in our state of the art compounding laboratory. This process is called “prescription compounding”. Compounding medications allows for:
The Compounding Center Pharmacy - Compounding Medications for the Most Difficult Medical Conditions Facing Men Today
- Unique delivery vehicles to be utilized (topical creams, injection solutions, flavored oral suspensions, etc.). These unique forms of delivery may make administering medications easier, more pleasant, and potentially more effective.
- Medicines to be concentrated based on individual need; which maximizes therapeutic outcomes while potentially reducing side effects.
- Multiple medications to be combined to form a customized medication. This may speed the healing process and save patients valuable time and money, eliminating the need of switching from one therapy to the next.
Our compounding pharmacists can help treat the many diverse health issues affecting today’s male patients, including:
Is a Compounded Prescription Right for Me?
Talk to your health care provider - Discuss compounding as a treatment option, and let your health care provider know you heard about prescription compounding from The Compounding Center Pharmacy.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Andropause & Low Testosterone
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Fungal infections
- Hair Loss
- Excessive Sweating
- And many more!
Contact Us - To inquire about potential treatment strategies, and how The Compounding Center Pharmacy can help you.
The Compounding Center Pharmacy
3810 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
Lafayette, LA 70503
Tel: (337) 981-8844
Fax: (337) 981-8884